Breakfast and Lunch Catering
Tired of having the “same old same old” at your morning meeting? Bored of brown bagging it for your lunch meeting? Let us inject a whole new concept…Freshly made Hot Breakfasts and Lunches, along with the freshest of sides, including fruits, salads, pastries, and much more! Prices listed are per person.
Remember, a meeting without food..should have been an email!
As per Government regulations surrounding COVID, all food items must be pre-packaged for service. Depending on the items selected, this will incur an additional charge of $.50 to $1.00 per person to cover increased labour & packaging costs. This charge will be added to your final invoice. Thank you for your understanding.
Start your day with a variety of cold breakfast menu ideas like our Good Morning Parfaits, Fresh Fruit Platters and Assorted Pastries. Or, kick it up a notch with our Hot Breakfast ideas, like Deluxe Scrambled Eggs, Sausage, Bacon, & Hashbrowns with French Toast option, our signature Breakfast Wraps and Sandwiches or our Veggie Breakfast Bowl.
Please Note: We request 2 Business Days Notice on all Hot Breakfast Orders. Thank You!
We’ve got everything you could possibly want to enjoy at lunch time! From Soups, Salads and Sandwiches, to Chili Bowls, Build Your Own Pasta, Butter Chicken, Burgers…the List is endless, the Variety astonishing and the Taste…. AMAZING!
PickNic’s Boxed Lunches
A Boxed Lunch is a perfect choice for a working lunch meeting. Everyone gets an individually packaged meal, and our boxed lunches go way beyond the same old boring choices, to let you create boxed meals for your group that are ready to go for any meeting at any time. Vegetarian, Vegan and Gluten Free Options are also available, so no one misses out on the “Yummy” factor!
- Minimum group size must be 10 people to place your order and are subject to availability.
- All orders include any required Paper Service for your order (Plates, Cutlery, Napkins & Serving Utensils) unless otherwise specified.
- For any additional notes/ special requirements regarding your order proceed to the checkout page & add comments in “Order Notes” section
NOTE: Business days are considered Monday – Friday (Excluding Statutory Holidays) 8 AM to 4 PM Central Time
- If order is cancelled 28 to 48 Hours in advance of the Delivery/Pick Up time, 50% Cancellation fee is applied based on the value of the order.
- If order is cancelled 27 Hours or less in advance of the Delivery/Pick Up time, 100% Cancellation fee is applied based on the value of the order.
Cancellations must be received on business days only, Monday – Friday (Excluding Statutory Holidays).
Office hours are between 8 AM to 4 PM, Saskatchewan time.