Father’s Day Mighty Meaty Manly Brunch-in-a-Box
ORDERING IS NOW CLOSED
Our Father’s Day Meaty Manly Brunch In A Box is back! This Father’s Day, show Dad how much you appreciate him with a gift he actually wants, a manly meal, picked up or delivered straight to your doorstep!
Boxes can be Picked Up Saturday, June 19 from 9am to 2pm, or can be delivered to your location Father’s Day Morning, June 20 from 9am to 11am (Please note, delivery is extra)
We tweaked it up a notch from last year’s menu. Check out this menu!
(All Hot Items are fully cooked, just heat in oven till warm)
- Buttermilk Biscuits with Bacon Jam
- Double Smoked Farmer Sausage & Cherrywood Smoked Bacon
- Mustard Maple Glazed Ham, Egg & Gruyere Baked Croissant
- Buffalo Wings
- Rustic Oven Roast Baby Potato Hashbrowns
- Charcuterie Plate including Cured Meats (Pepperoni sticks, Garlic Sausage & Rosemary Ham), Cheeses & Pickles
- House made Kettle Chips with Beer Cheese Dip (NEW)
- Beef Jerky
- Pork Belly Devilled Egg Potato Salad
- Fresh Fruit Salad
- Caesar Salad (NEW)
- 6 Pack of Father’s Day Themed Gourmet Cupcakes
- 4 Pack of Maple Bacon Donuts
- Wild Berry Crisp
- Sample Pack of ROAD Locally Roasted Coffee Beans
Delivery is not included in the package price. Please choose an option below
- Order Deadline: Wednesday, June 16, 12 Noon
- Once you have placed your order, you will receive a order confirmation, then you will be emailed an invoice within 24 hours that contains a link to pay by Credit Card.
- If you do not receive an order confirmation OR invoice within 24 hours (excluding orders placed on weekends), Please check your email Spam/Junk Mail folder first, then contact us immediately.
- Orders are required to be paid in full no later than Wednesday, June 16, 12 Noon. Orders not paid for at this time will not be honoured.
- No substitutions. Meal listed as is. Sorry, half orders or special dietary requests can not be accommodated with this special.
- Available for Pick Up on Saturday, June 19 from 9am to 2pm, or for delivery Father’s Day Morning, June 20 from 9am to 11am.
- Our staff wear masks during delivery for your protection, as per Covid-19 guidelines. We will deliver to your doorstep and ring the doorbell or knock, to ensure a contact-less delivery. Please be home for delivery, or leave instructions in the Order Notes section on where to leave your delivery (eg. a tub with a note).
- For Hot Items, food is delivered in oven friendly re-heatable containers.
- Cancellation Policy: these meals are Non-Cancellable and Non-Refundable